Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day +1!

Lamentations 3:22-23
"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

We woke up this morning to a sunny day. Outside, the sun was shining as well!

Today is Day +1. It's the first day of Tammy's new cells and she looks great. (I can't say the same for me. I have hospital bed-head.)

She slept well and there were no adventures in the night. We're ready to face the new day.

Just a reminder that we're still having the contest to guess where "Mike" is from. Guess a city and a state. The winner gets a hug from Tammy. The winner will be revealed in at least one year, when his registry releases Tammy's information to him. Different donor registries do it differently, but all of them wait at least one year. So send me an email at DavidDSmale@gmail.com with your guess.

We hope you have a blessed day. I know I will, because I get to spend another day with Tammy.

1 comment:

erin said...

you guys continue to amaze and inspire me. love, erin :)