Monday, April 2, 2012

No Change

Philippians 4:12-13
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want, I can do all things through him who gives me strength."

There's really no change today. Tammy continues to receive fluids and an antibiotic through her IV to try to keep her fever down. She's still very weak, but as we have said previously that's very normal. We really don't expect much different over the next few days. Please conitnue to lift her up in your prayers.

Tammy is remarkably content, in spite of her weak condition. She wishes she could move around, but I haven't heard her complain once. She knows that God has a plan, and she just wants to be obedient. I'm just trying to follow her example.

She is storing up energy for tonight. She's looking forward to watching the KU basketball game tonight. Hopefully she'll be able to stay awake until the end.

No comments: