It's late, but we wanted to post a quick update.
Tammy is about the same, as her counts have leveled off. The doctors are not sure why, but they're not worried. They're trying to figure out what will kick-start them into growth. Until then, she'll stay at KU Med Center.
The good news is that's exactly where she needs to be. We're thankful that it's an option. Insurance is not dictating where she goes, or for how long. The decision belongs entirely to the doctors. She won't come home until she's ready.
Both of us would prefer her to be at home, but we're also both comfortable with the fact that she's in the best place she could be. We're being patient, knowing that God's timing is always perfect.
Have a blessed day.