Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Late-Night Update

Song of Solomon 1:15
"How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves."

You can never go wrong with quoting Song of Solomon, especially when talking about a beautiful woman like Tammy.

I just got home from the hospital. Tammy continues to do well. I brought her a supply of do-rags, okay, scarfs, so she's set from the shaved-head perspective. She still looks beautiful, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I can't tell you how many nurses tell her that each day.

When I got to the hospital, it took us 15 minutes to open all the cards and packages, just from the past two days of mail. We are indeed blessed by the many family and friends who love us. And while we appreciate the cards and gifts, we appreciate the prayers even more. Keep them coming!

No comments: